Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blogs??

This is my first experience with both reading and writing on a blog. I have to say that because it is so new to me, I'm not really sure what to think about it. Viewing other posts, it is obvious that people have a lot of experience with them and/or know people who maintain regular blogs. It makes me wonder if I've been living under a rock! Despite my own technological frustrations, I do see how this could be useful in the classroom. I actually think I could potentially like the linear nature of the blog as opposed to the scattered feeling I get using the wiki!

1 comment:

Tina Taormina said...

Hi there,

This is my first time working with blogs as well. I am working on setting up my own right now through blogger.com. It's not really all that difficult. Just time consuming when you don't know where anything is or how to make it look how you want. I will keep at it, though! I am trying to make my blog all about music. I have recently rediscovered some music that I used to love so much but for whatever reason (probably because it's not "cool" stuff), I haven't listened to for a while. I am hoping to be able to put links on my blog to music. Cross your fingers everyone!

Tina