Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blogging

I blogged a LONG time ago when livejournal was the new cool tool. Does anyone else remember that? As far as I remember I would write out all of my teenage angst in hot pink text on a black background. It was a phase I would like to never relive again!
I started using blogger a while ago thinking that I would become some deep essayist using a blog as a platform. What I discovered was that I didn't have as many "deep" thoughts as I expected and my blog stopped being excited.
I have started to keep up with it more often now. In fact this class has helped me decide that if I'm going to keep a blog I might as well just write whatever I feel.
I've kept blogs for traveling and I find them to be the most useful for that purpose because it's a nice way to reflect back on what you happened that you may not readily remember.
I linked to my blog and twitter accounts on my class wiki profile page if you are into social networking as much as I am!
I'll post a link to my blog and a link to my friends blog. She is much better at keeping a blog and she talks about life as a stay-at-home mom and she does great giveaways for any classmates that have children! Here are the links

ME!
The Girl is a Mom

No comments: