Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Blog Experiment

I decided to create my own (and first!) blog using the website tumblr.com. My brother and my friend from college both utilize this website for blogging. I was always a follower of their pages, but had an anonymous page that I'd never edited. Now, however, I've played around on the site and made my first post. I am going to see if I can track how many people happen to stumble across this blog to get a feel for the universal interconnectivity which blogs provide. In the meantime, I will still be thinking of ways to utilize this blog for my students in the fall.

If you want to check it out, post to it, or provide suggestions for me, please search for me at tumbler.com. The title page is called ENGL 613 and my username is brwadbrook.

Thanks!

Brittany

No comments: